So this came up…
To just sleep in a car like this, with your best friend or boyfriend and not worry because its just you two and tomorrow you’re just going to climb out of bed and into the front of the car where you’ll drive off. Another day on your road trip together, living, laughing, loving.
But then you hear a noise outside. Your friend goes to investigate and never comes back. You wait, and then decide to go looking for them. You grab a torch and climb out and scan the trees with the light.
You hear a dripping noise behind you.
You turn around and see water dripping onto the car, but it’s not raining. You shine the torch onto the water, and realise it’s red. It’s blood. You look up, and there’s your friend, hanging from the tree above, stomach ripped open and hand reaching down, dripping blood.
You go to scream but then something hits you from behind.
You were in the first five minutes of Supernatural.
…….and the fandom blogs ruined a perf hipster post (◕‿◕✿)
And it was beautiful.
This is why I love fandoms
You’ve Reached You Destination.
This Saturday is the public debut of “Mickey and the Magical Map,” Disneyland’s new live stage show that will be hosted inside the famous Fantasyland Theater where Mickey and some of his Disney character friends will encounter a new adventure…as clearly seen on this map - the center of the whole show!
The world premiere of the show is tonight and since that’s the case, Disney has released a multitude of behind-the-scenes video and details on the show and the process that brought it to opening day.
Take a look at those materials below -
- Behind the scenes with the Disneyland Creative Team who describe the two-year process
- The making of the cast member costumes for the show
- First images from the show itself
- History of the Fantasyland Theater and the shows that have been there ever since
- - -
We’re excited to see the show tonight for its world premiere! We MAY try and live stream the show for all of you, so be sure to check out our Livestream channel for that as well as our social media networks for updates on that.
When my mom, older sister, and I were in Disneyland on Sunday, we overheard some tech rehearsal going on at the theater.
Something tells me that this show is going to be amazing.
Why can I not stop laughing at this?!?!?!?!
This is perfect.
When amazing people have a bad family, bad life, constant problems.
Today you could meet the characters from Atlantis in Discoveryland! My friend is so lucky he took a few pictures with Milo, Kida and Vinnie. I had never seen Atlantis face characters before, if you are in Disneyland Paris these couple of days, be sure to check them out!
Original Photography: Bart Mertens
A little girl attending the 2013 Motor City Comic Con enthusiastically cosplaying as the legendary Stan Lee is undeniably awesome. But when that same little girl poses for a photo with the real Stan Lee? That, friends, is Super Awesome and pretty much made our day. (They both have such wonderful mustaches!) There’s a photo that deserves place of pride on the fridge.
[via Fashionably Geek]
You know I’m mad when I wear two hats while wearing a Loki shirt.
Or alternately “You jealous, gurl?”
Taken by Bonnie on mobile.
Time for commissions again!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGNING UP!
- Black and white single character - $60
- Black and white two characters - $80
- Full color single character - $150
- Full color two characters - $200
- Payment: I only accept Paypal. My Paypal and contact email is email@example.com
- I would appreciate payment and your requests within 3 days
- After sending your payment, send me an email with what you’d like to have drawn, and be sure to include your tumblr name so I can keep track of who’s who.
- For sketches I can do props but no major backgrounds
- I’ll draw pretty much whatever you want just short of smut. I can draw risqué, but no smut for now.
- Send me a personal message to sign up.